Available from Dewar Electronics , Unipower offer a suite of six protection power distribution panels. Depending on the model, bus capacity varies from 60A to 300A. On five models, each has Dual Sections (A / B sides) of the front panel offering fuse or circuit breaker positions. The sixth model offers a combination of two, selected from fuses, circuit breakers or low voltage disconnect. The A and B sections of the power distribution panels are totally independent and isolated from each other.
Features of the power distribution panel includes:
- The height of the power distribution panels vary from 1U for models upto 150A and 2U for the 300A model and can be mounted into either a 19 or 23-inch rack
- The power distribution panels can be configured for 12, 24 or 48 volts with either positive or negative ground
- Because the A and B sections on the power distribution panels are independent and isolated, they can be configured separately
- The A section on the power distribution panel can be 48V positive ground and the B section can be 24V negative ground
- All models of power distribution panels are reverse polarity protected and each section (A and B) has a green/red visual alarm and Form C relay contacts for external alarms