Gravitas X75, available from Dewar Electronics is an ultra-compact, integrated DC power system in both a base and expanded configurations. The base system is a 1RU shelf holding up to three hot-swap rectifier modules. This system produces up to 1958 watts output at -54.4, +27.2 or +13.6VDC.
The Gravitas X75 power systems can also be operated as a 2+1 redundant system with up to 1305 watts output. The expanded system consists of a base shelf plus an expander shelf with a 2RU total height. This system holds up to six rectifier modules with up to 3916 watts output; it can be operated as a 5+1 redundant system with up to 3264 watts output..
Features of Gravitas X75 power systems:
- There are up to five circuit-breaker protected DC outputs or up to 10 GMT fuse protected outputs on the base system. A battery string breaker and a low-voltage battery disconnect are standard features.
- The expander shelf comes with a ribbon cable and connectors to link the signals between the two units at their rear panels.
- Gravitas X75 power systems also come with bus bar links to parallel the rectifier output bus bars.
- The system can also be operated as a battery backup, single feed power system (without load circuit breakers or fuses).
- The remote access controller monitors the system parameters and has alarms for system failures. There are six red LED alarms which indicate a failure.
- A green LED indicates that the controller is operating. Four Form C relay outputs give alarms: Major Alarm, Minor Alarm, Rectifier Alarm and AC Input Alarm.
- The controller is programmed by means of a remote PC webpage display.
- Communication is by Ethernet LAN with an SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) alarm option.
- Gravitas X75 power systems also have provision for temperature compensated.