Gravitas X100, available from Dewar Electronics is an ultra-compact, integrated, DC power system. It consists of up to three high power density, hot-swap rectifier modules which can produce up to 66 amps at -54.4VDC, 99 amps at +27.2VDC or 100 amps at +13.6VDC. In 2+1 redundant operation the output current is up to 44 amps at -54.4VDC, 66 amps at +27.2VDC or 100 amps at+13.6VDC.
Features of the Gravitas X100 DC Power Systems:
- The intelligent control and supervisory unit communicates directly with the rectifiers to monitor and control their function.
- The system can be controlled by software from a remote PC via the Ethernet LAN port, using an on-board WEB server which can be accessed by any standard Java enabled WEB browser.
- The system has a configurable DC distribution panel with options of up to 10 load circuits protected either by GMT fuses or circuit breakers.
- Two battery breakers and a low-voltage battery disconnect are included as standard.
- The system also has a temperature probe for temperature compensated output from the rectifiers and an optional second probe can be used to monitor external temperature.
- The complete Gravitas X100 DC power system is only 2RU high (88.1mm).
- All connections are at the rear to terminal blocks.
- The unit may be mounted in a 19 or 23 inch rack