Dewar Electronics introduces Lantech Communication’s range of IPGS-0204G POE high powered Industrial Switches with 4 10/100/1000T + 2 1000 Mini-GBIC and 4 IEEE 802.3at. These switches can provide 30 Watts output per POE port for powered devices and supports a wide operating temperature range from -40oC to 75oC.
The IPGS-0204G POE Industrial Switches are ideal cost-effective solutions that meet IEEE 802.3at standards and high reliability requirements demanded in industrial applications. These industrial POE switches have been undertaken to comply with free fall, shock and vibration stability test requirements.
Features of the Lantech IPGS-0204G Industrial POE Switch:
- RJ-45 port support Auto MDI/MDI-X Function
- Embedded 4-port PoE 802.3at inject function
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- Back-plane (Switching Fabric): 12Gbps
- Supports wide operating temperature (-40°C~75°C)
- Redundant power with polarity reverse protection
- IP-30 protection with DIN Rail and Wall Mount design
- Relay output for port breakdown, power fail and alarm