The Lantech industrial switch series is designed to meet with critical network environments with IP 30 enclosure and are tested under extensive industrial EMI and safety standards.
Lantech patent-pending feature of X-ring incorporated on SNMP Industrial Switch series gives an auto-recovery-path in less than 300ms on network failure and can support a ring up to twenty (20) Lantech industrial switches.
Lantech dual-homing feature can ensure two X-ring groups with redundant back up when connected to a backbone switch.
Lantech industrial switch can set back-up masters in X-ring to ensure secure network.
The general SNMP features are including QoS for 4 queues, 802.1q VLAN, IGMP snooping and query mode as well as SNTP and SMTP.
Lantech industrial switch's relay contact to alarm system can immediately alert of power failure and /or port down events then to send a warning email to pre-defined email addresses.
Lantech industrial switch is adding L2+ functionality with VLAN stacking and ACL features to suit the mass-deployment for Telcom applications.
- Supports IGMP snooping, query mode, QoS 4 queues, SNMP v1, v2c, VLAN, bandwidth control, STP, RSTP
- Wide-range redundant power design (DC12V~48V)
- SNMP/Web/Telnet/CLI/menu driven management
- Supports TFTP firmware update, FTP backup and restore
- -10~60°C operation temperature for standard models
- -40~75°C operation temperature for E models
- Relay contact to connect with alarm system in case of power or port failure
- VLAN stacking and ACL for L2+ functionality
- Send e-mail alert when system events, SMTP support
- Supports X-ring function
- 150/ms (IGS-2206C/E, IES-2208C/E, IES-2216C/E, IPES-2208C/E) or 300/ms (IES-2206F/E, IES-2008/E) auto recovery time
- IEEE802.3af fully power supported 15.4 w for each 8 x PoE inject port (IPES-2208C/E)
- X-view Windows-base management utility