Dewar Electronics introduces GarretCom’s Magnum 12KX Gigabit Managed Switch, their first Gigabit-only managed Ethernet switches with 16 combo ports for cooper and/or fibre ports, advanced bandwidth capacity and optional Layer 3 switching software. The Magnum 12KX Gigabit Managed Ethernet Switches are ideal for power utilities, surveillance and security, transportation and heavy industry applications.
The Magnum 12KX Gigabit Managed Switches Layer 3 switching capabilities provides rapid routes of data in applications using complex networking techniques such as VLANs or multicasting routing strategies. The Magnum 12KX Gigabit Managed Ethernet Switches can be used in combination with Magnum 10KT Managed Witches and Magnum 10ETC Managed Terminal Servers.
Features of GarretCom Magnum 12KX Gigabit Managed Switch:
- Able to withstand the most gruelling industrial environments with high EMI, extended temperature range and significant atmospheric contamination.
- Surveillance and security applications can l ever age t he 12K X’ s Gb performance, PoE option,
- Long-distance fibre connectivity options, and multicast routing and management protocols such as IGMP and Access Control Lists to aggregate large amounts of streaming video traffic.
- Can synchronise via SNTP or IEEE 1588 v2 precision timing
- Includes a non-blocking switching fabric to provide wire speed performance on all ports