HC 6000 series power meters from Dewar Electronics are compact, electrically advanced and programmable metering devices that are ideal for use in electrical metering applications.
Meeting ANSI/IEE/IEC world standards, these power meters have been designed to replace many conventional analogue or digital meters, resulting in a reduction in wiring costs and complexity.
They are equipped with RS-485 and RS-232 serial ports for the connection of an open architecture computerised network, and also comply with the Modbus RTU/DNP3.0 protocol.
HC 6000 series power meters also feature:
- accuracies of up to 0.15%
- over 90 power and energy parameters
- voltage capacities from 10 to 600V
- low input burden of 0.2VA (5N120V)
- power supply range from 80 to 260V AC/DC
- true RMS conversion
- built in RTC (real time clock)
- field programmable PT/CT ratio
- comprehensive self test diagnostics; and
- 2KV, RMS input/output/power isolation.