Lantech's IPES-0008 unmanaged industrial switches, now available from Dewar Electronics , are designed specifically for use in tough environments where only 24V DC power is accessible.
These industrial switches support PoE (Power over Ethernet) function on port 1 to port 8, complying with IEEE 802.3af and providing up to 15.4 watts power output per port with a maximum PoE power budget of 65W.
They also support IEEE802.3/802.3u/802.3x with 10/100M, full/half-duplex, MDI/MDI-X auto-negotiation and provide a power fault relay warning function when power failures occur.
In applications where only 24V DC power is available, IPES-0008 industrial switches can boost input 24V DC to 48V DC output before feeding power through Ethernet cable to power devices.
Suitable for use in critical network environments, these switches feature an IP30 enclosure and compliance with extensive Industrial EMI and Safety standards. They have also passed stability testing such as free fall, shock and vibration.
IPES-0008 unmanaged industrial switches also feature:
- back-plane (Switching Fabric): 1.6Gbps
- 10/100TX Ethernet connection
- 8-port PoE output; max PoE budget 65W
- PoE supports IEEE802.3af Standard
- fault relay output
- 24/48VDC redundant power input and 48VDC Output
- power consumption: 65 Watts (max.); and
- wide range operating temperature: -40ºC to +75ºC.