THE new and improved Deskan 6 large format colour scanner system offers a fast, budget conscious means of having in-house large format colour scanning, where low to medium volumes are involved.
Deskan 6 represents the next generation in low cost scanning solutions.
Deskan’s newest large format colour scanner system provides speed, accuracy and image quality comparable to conventional A-zero and E-size scanners at a fraction of the price.
At the heart of the scanner system is the new Deskan scan head developed by Shapemakers.
This new scan head offers the latest innovations in scanning technology. It allows image scanning and data transfer at speeds that are six times faster than the previous Deskan 5.
The benefit of ownership is a faster return on investment in the shortest possible time.
* Scans documents up to A0 (E size)
* Operates on Windows 98, 2000, XP
* USB 2.0
* Scans in 24 bit, 8 bit colour, greyscale and B+W
* Resolutions: up to 600 dpi.
* A large range of faster formats including PCX, BMP, TIFF and JPEG
* Faster editing tools include: drawing tools, stamp feature, arc, circle and rectangular replacement.
* Powerful built-in colour reduction and rubber sheeting capabilities
* Improved strip analysis
* Deskan 5 to Deskan 6 upgrades available.
* Excellent value for money
* Comparable accuracy to traditional large format colour scanners
* Protects delicate documents
* Easy to learn
* Fully supported by the dealers and manufacturer.
* Manufacturers commitment to ongoing research and development
* Personal computer using as Pentium 3 or higher
* 128MB of RAM
* Windows XP operating system
* 20MB hard disk space for application (40G hard drive or more)
* CPU should have CDR/RW or DVD burning capability.