New Deskan Express 6 large format colour scanning system is available for a live demonstration.
- Designed by accredited member of the Australian Design Institute
- Superior form and style, enabling safer lifting and easier positioning during operation
- An aluminium handle identifies the user end
- Movement of the guide entails clasping the handle, lifting the guide and tracking along the rollers to the next
- New carriage design eliminates cradle adjustment and reduces scanner drag
- User-centred design features improve assembly and handling
- Precision engineered materials and components, e.g. anodised aluminium extrusions, stencilled strengthened glass, and precision bearings feature throughout
- Express 6 is the reliable system to date
- Intelligent software improves scanning time
- Value for money
Ease of use:
- Deskan express 6 is easy to assemble, install and operate
- Using a motorised A4 scanner, a precision calibrated guide system and advanced Deskan software an operator scans an A-zero or E-size drawing in 7 vertical strips
- The result is a precisely matched, seamless image in 24 or 8 bit colour, 8 bit greyscale or black and white up to a true 600 dpi
- Deskan applications extend to architectural and engineering drawings, cartographic and geological maps
- Deskan is ideal for protecting delicate documents used by government departments, universities, libraries and museums
- Pull-down menus to select scan mode, height, resolution and threshold
- On-screen and verbal prompts for scan operation
- Powerful raster editor and ability to rubber sheet the image to real world coordinates
- High-tech precision engineered components that improve handling, assembly and portability
- An additional benefit is that the system can be used as a desktop scanner for A4 documents and will also accept oversized maps
Deskan 6 offers a fast, budget conscious means of having in-house large format colour scanning, where low to medium volumes are involved.
The new and improved Deskan 6 is capable of scanning A0 300dpi colour documents in 7 minutes.
Suitable for digitising maps, drawings, paintings, textiles, designs, illustrations and much more, the system provides accuracy and image quality comparable to conventional A-zero and E-size scanners, at a fraction of the price.