Dematic introduces the Multishuttle “Roaming” Storage Systems.
The format of these storage systems meets the needs of low to medium throughput applications while providing maximum flexibility. In roaming format, the shuttles are not dedicated to one storage level but can move between different levels via shuttle lifts. As throughput requirements increase, the system can be expanded with additional shuttles.
Dematic Multishuttle roaming systems can be used in virtually any building structure and can easily equal the performance of conventional automatic storage and retrieval systems with just a few shuttles.
Dematic Multishuttle Roaming Benefits include:
- Expandable throughput performance and storage capacity
- Adaptable to difficult space constraints
- Single deep or double deep storage
- High mechanical redundancy and availability
- Manual accessibility to all storage locations if required