Heavy duty flooring systems by Dematic are versatile solutions for more clear space and heavier loads. The heavy-duty flooring systems are fully bolted in its construction and have been developed to allow more column free space with greater load capacity. The system is based on the use of Colby ‘Sigma’ beams. Compared to other flooring systems the Sigma floor is very cost effective, making use of fewer components and significantly reducing the installation time.
Features of the heavy duty flooring systems include:
- More column free space is offered with the flooring systems, with greater load capacity
- Fire protection & OH&S equipment are easily mounted into the Sigma flooring system's beam profile
- Easily reconfigured thanks to all structural components being bolted
- All raised storage designs include stairs, treads, barriers and handrails as well as safety signage
- The Sigma flooring systems use fewer components and reduced installation time
- Depending on individual requirements, raised storage designs can be delivered in a range of different decking options