Global materials handling solutions specialist, Dematic offers a range of drive in pallet racking systems for low cost and versatile high-density storage.
Designed and manufactured in Australia by Dematic, Colby Drive-In Rack can be tailored to meet specific individual needs based on pallet configuration as well as load and warehouse design requirements including product range, stock movement rate and type of materials handling equipment. Colby is one of Australia's best known brands of innovative high quality storage solutions.
Colby drive-in racks maximise the use of valuable warehouse space and are a low-cost, versatile solution for high-density pallet storage.
Optimised by Dematic’s highly qualified team of structural engineers to incorporate stronger and bigger structural components, Colby drive-in rack systems feature fewer components to reduce cost and material usage without compromising on capacity or safety factors.
Colby drive-in pallet racks are available through a national network of storage solution professionals. Dematic’s storage system designers use the sophisticated design software ‘Rackman’ to configure a highly cost-effective solution that also ensures safety, integrity and compliance with Australian and international design standards.
Key features of Colby drive-in pallet racking systems:
- Heavy-duty bracing connects symmetrically to the big strong racking upright, increasing strength and load-carrying capacity
- Patented Colby Protect-a-Rack one-piece formed cantilever brackets wrap around the base of the racking uprights for added protection
- Available in double-sided or single-sided applications
- Fast, simple and easy installation with standardised and fewer components
- Flexible, versatile and modular design enables easy configuration for individual needs
- Single-sided cantilever brackets allow for different pallet levels in adjacent bays
- Forklifts including counter-balanced and reach trucks can operate effectively in Colby racks
- Complete integrated system of safety elements designed to increase safety and life-span of the storage system
- Backstops positioned at the end of the storage rails prevent pallets from being pushed too far into the racking, reducing potential damage to spine bracing
- Heavy-duty floor channels guide forklifts into drive-in rack bays making pallet alignment quicker, easier and safer while reducing risk of damage