Single-girder overhead travelling cranes provide you with high-quality Demag technology.
The Single-girder overhead travelling cranes from Demag Cranes & Components ensure maximum rigidity for a minimum deadweight. This keeps the load on the crane runway low, and the design can be selected for the building.
The overhead travelling cranes also offer the benefits of perfect crane geometry, resulting in exceptional travel characteristics.
The new Demag DR rope hoist is of optimum design for crane applications. Therefore, the entire crane installation meets your demands for greater efficiency.
- Computer-optimised box section as the crane girder
- End carriages of torsionally rigid, welded box girder construction
- Travel wheels of highly wear-resistant GGG 70 spheroidal cast iron with self-lubricating properties
- Connections between the main girder and end carriages manufactured to mechanical engineering tolerances for minimum wear
- Travelling rope hoist of low-headroom design offering particularly favourable hook approach dimensions to serve the large possible area
- Power supply to the crab by means of highly flexible flat cable with protective earth conductor
- Control pendant suspended for separate travel on the crane girder, display for installation monitoring
- Optional: Radio remote control with display and proportional pushbuttons
- Optimum anti-corrosion protection of all parts due to pre-treatment of steel components to industry standard
- Paint finish in semi-matt golden yellow. Travel drives in azure blue. Crab powder-coated in azure blue and silver grey.
Demag EKDR rope hoist features:
- Increased efficiency thanks to extended 2m+ service life (1900-hour full load service life)
- Improved load handling thanks to increased lifting and cross-travel speeds
- Low-sway load motions due to infinitely variable cross-travel speeds
- Monitoring for improved installation transparency
- Improved utilisation of your production area due to minimum approach dimensions.