Rope sockets and shackles:
Rope connectors make it possible to change load handling attachments quickly by simply detaching and connecting the grab ropes to the closing ropes on the hoist unit.
- Functional design
- Hard-wearing special steel
- Lock protected against mechanical damage
- For rope diameters from 10 to 64 mm.
Rope socket with wedge:
- For securing rope ends to fixed structures
- The rope can be detached by simply knocking out the wedge
- Additional securing of rope possible
- For rope diameters from 8 to 45 mm.
- Easily detached connection of a rope end to a fixed point
- For rope diameters from 11 to 45 mm.
Lug type rope socket:
- For securing rope ends to fixed structures or for connecting rope ends, for example stay ropes of tower, mobile and slewing cranes
- For rope diameters from 10 to 48 mm.
The new range of rope connectors is available from Demag Cranes & Components .