Available now from Demag Cranes & Components , the new Demag DR20 rope hoist extends the already successful range of DR rope hoists for cranes with the addition of a 50t load capacity version.
DR rope hoists from Demag Cranes & Components offer comprehensive features as standard, without breaking the bank. Users of Demag DR rope hoists are offered a machine with higher lifting speeds for faster handling rates, and a compact design for optimum utilization of space.
Enjoying a long service life and requiring very little maintenance, the Demag DR20 rope hoist offers users a range of benefits and safety features, including:
- high efficiency thanks to FEM 2m classification
- high availability thanks to a low maintenance requirements
- low vibration, quiet running motor
- fast acting brake
- gearbox lubricated for life
- protective rope guide
- state of the art electrical equipment
- precision geared limit switch
- overload protection
- ergonomically optimised controls with cable connection or by radio
- frequency inverter for stepless travel motions
- electrics featuring CAN bus technology
- user friendly bottom block
- double rail crab and foot hoist
- extended applications.