The Demag LRS travel wheel system is a robust, universal travel wheel system for a wide range of applications.
The LRS travel wheel system from Demag Cranes & Components is designed for travel applications with wheel loads up to 6.5 t (at 100 m/min) and travel speeds up to 240 m/min.
LRS travel wheel system can even be used at intense ambient temperatures from -20°C to +60°C.
Engineers who want to develop their own drive systems can also achieve fast and reliable solutions using the versatile modular construction system.
The LRS travel wheel system is available in two designs:
- LRS A with a spheroidal graphite cast iron travel wheel and two flanges with a high load capacity and good rolling and damping characteristics
- LRS F as a travel wheel with a Hydropur tyre for good traction and low operating noise
- CAD files facilitate design
- Versatile thanks to the modular design
- Maintenance free
- Fitted with top-connection bolts as standard
- Robust, high-quality sheroidal-graphite cast-iron box housing
- Five connection surfaces provide for a multitude of connection variants