Developed to meet practical needs, the Demag Cranes and Components Compact line DCL features numerous innovations.
* Easy installation with pre-assembled connectors.
* Expansion accommodated at every joint.
* The system can be inspected at every joint.
* Fast and simple replacement of straight sections.
* Compact dimensions and high rigidity for a low deadweight.
* Simply attached to ceilings and steel superstructures.
* Protected power cables integrated in the current collector trolley
* Pre-assembled sliding contacts connected and fixed with just one screw.
* Quick and easy assembly
The Demag Compact Line DCL can be quickly installed thanks to the new connection principle. Only consisting of conductor connectors and the joint cover, the new connections are fully pre-assembled. To assemble the conductor line, only one screw per conductor needs to be tightened and the cover halves clicked together.
Assembly is made even easier by virtue of the fact that the connection principle is the same for all cross-sections and features no loose parts. And no additional expansion connectors are required, since the joint covers perform this function.
Versatile range of applications
The Demag Compact Line DCL is designed for currents up to 200 A at 60 per cent CDF. It can be fitted with up to seven conductors and provides a power supply for mobile consumers and can be used to transfer control signals.
Safety sets standards
The narrow opening in the enclosure virtually eliminates accidental contact with the conductors, allowing the DCL system be used for arm’s length applications without any further safety measures. An additional sealing lip provides effective protection against dust and moisture.
And of course, fire protection features to meet UL/VO specifications.