Demag Cranes and Components has released KBK trailing power supply line system.
The KBK trailing power supply line system is ideal for trailing cable power supply lines, light-weight cranes and monorails.
User can select between three profile section sizes (KBK 0/25/100) for reliable, robust and economical systems in materials handling installations, mechanical engineering applications, trade and industry.
Round or flat cross-section trailing cables can be used to supply power to electrical equipment on monorails and cranes. Users can also use the profile sections to build small handling systems.
- Hard-wearing, corrosion-resistant section rails with high rigidity and low dead weight
- Trolleys with plastic or steel wheels mounted on anti-friction bearings, lubricated for life
- Suspension fittings for all types of ceiling and roof structure
- Low-noise operation
- Load capacities of up to 100 kg per cable trolley.
- Particularly suitable for do-it-yourself assembly of small crane systems, monorails and festoon-cable supply lines on cranes, automatic loading machines and machine tools.