Demag Cranes & Components has fitted a DCM-Pro manulift with a special size gripper for picking up and packing power inverters. This handling solution for parts with a large surface area is based on the PGS parallel gripper system, which is inserted direct into the control unit by means of a quick-change coupling. This arrangement allows the operator to operate the chain hoist and guide the load with only one hand.
Features of the manulift handling device include:
- The load handling attachment has a gripping range of 900 mm to safely hold the products
- Depending on the application requirements, the opening path on the load handling devices can be adjusted up to a distance of 100 mm
- Thanks to the attachments narrow contours, the load to be picked up can be placed direct into a carton
- The retaining arms of the load handling attachments are hinged to avoid any damage to the valuable products
- The DCM-Pro Manulift is designed for handling loads weighing up to 250 kg quickly and safely using only one hand. This leaves the operator with one hand free to hold the packing material or to turn the load and hold it in the right position
- Based on the DC-Pro chain hoist range, hoist units with two speeds and also with variable speed control are available