The benefits of Demag chain hoists with infinitely variable speed control are outstanding.
High-quality and sensitive parts can be lifted, lowered and positioned more smoothly and safely, mounting and joining processes can be controlled more precisely, lifting motions can be carried out at much faster speed thanks to the Pro-Hub function, which almost doubles the rated speed in the partial load range.
- 20 % longer service life and higher efficiency with a minimum SAA Classification M5+ giving a rated service life of 1900 hours.
- Improved safety with a 24 V control voltage and operating limit switches.
- Fast and ergonomic height adjustment of the control cable without the need for any wiring.
- Infinitely variable speed control for lifting and lowering motions over the whole load range.
- Smooth starting and precise positioning owing to particularly fine control at low speeds.
- Pro-Hub: up to 90% higher rated speed at partial load or no load operation.
- Acceleration and braking ramps prevent excessive load sway.
- If required, hoist speed, acceleration and deceleration ramps can be easily modified by means of the control pendant.
- Long and cross travel are infinitely variable for DCS-Pro units when used with E11/E22 travel drives.
- Gearbox, brake and coupling maintenance-free up to 10 years.
- Safe cut-out in the event of overload due to speed-monitored slipping clutch.
- Simple installation and commissioning thanks to plug connections - Plug & Lift and Plug & Drive.