DCM-Pro electric chain hoist manulift was developed by Demag Cranes & Components for handling loads quickly and safely with only one hand.
The new DCM-Pro electric chain hoist is based on the lifting unit of the DC-Pro chain hoist and the DSM-C control unit which is connected to it by a helical control cable.
With right and left-handed operation, the operator only needs one hand to operate the chain hoist and guide the load, leaving a spare hand for other parts of the process.
- The quick-change coupling enables a wide variety of load handling attachments
- All Manulift load handling attachments are fitted with a connecting pin with a swivel lock, which snaps into the quick-change coupling. It can be easily disconnected by lifting the unlocking sleeve
- 20% longer service life and greater efficiency with a minimum SAA Classification M5+ giving a rated service life of 1900 hours
- Improved safety and reliability with a 24 volt contactor control and operating limit switches
- Elapsed operating time counter and diagnostics interface provide information on the operating status - maintenance breaks can be planned
- Gearbox, brake and slipping clutch are maintenance-free for up to 10 years
- Simple installation and commissioning due to plug connections - plug and lift
- The plug-fitted chain drive facilitates quick and easy replacement of the entire chain drive without having to remove the motor or gear parts. Downtime can therefore be cut significantly
- Delivery is off the shelf, no waiting days to solve your hoisting requirements
- Service back-up and Spare Parts direct from Demag Cranes & Components ’ local stock
- Available in either 2 speed or infinitely variable speed in electric hoist configuration
- Fast speeds available for manual handling applications