Demag DFW-L travel units are complete, driven rail-mounted travel units and can be connected direct to load-bearing structures.
The travel unit features a rigid box girder profile, a driven Demag DRS wheel block, to which a gearbox and motor are fitted, as well as a non-driven DRS wheel block.
The high-quality travel unit displays good travel characteristics, even at high loads. Specially selected motors ensure smooth starting.
Demag DFW-L travel units are optimised for materials handling requirements: For travel applications for crane and hoist steelwork and related mechanical engineering structures.
- Optimum travel characteristics
- High operating reliability
- Easy assembly and accessibility
- Consultation provided by our specialists
- Worldwide after-sales service
- Travel unit with a side connection, e.g. side crane girder connection (standard)
- Travel unit with a top connection, optional travel wheel diameter up to 200
The new DFW-L travel units are available from Demag Cranes & Components.