Demag Cranes & Components offers its Crane Construction Kit. These kits provide effective manual and automatic handling operations to meet customers' requirements for light rail and workstation cranes industries and can be designed in capacities up to 3,200 kg.
Suitable for linear monorails, with many branch tracks as well as area serving operations, the Demag KBK Crane Construction Kit consists of modular components and the following features:
- Cold rolled, lightweight, special profile sections in various sizes
- High rigidity and high strength, with low deadweight
- Easy installations on existing systemns cost effectively supports company growth or when production requirements change
- Components are highly functional and proven reliable
- Products manufactured in large production runs are all standardised
- Long service life with readily available replacement parts
- Flexibility in use with or without Demag DC Electric Chain Hoists
- Much lower structural loads applied to the building than traditional heavy ‘I’ beam cranes, allowing cranes of greater capacity to be installed
The Demag Light Rail and Workstation KBK Crane System can be quickly assembled due to the standardised connections providing fast, simple and inexpensive installation.