X-TECH-320 CNC, a larger capacity bandsaw from Delaheny Machinery, is an automatic, hydraulic double-column bandsaw for cuts at 0º. It offers up to 99 different cutting lengths and number of cuts that can be memorised, with the possibility to be repeated more than once.
The following are other features of these manual saws:
- Cutting cycle: fast positioning of the sawframe about 15 mm over the material, then the cut is carried out with down-feed power and speed adjusted by the operator; after the cut the sawframe goes back to the original point, the feeder brings forward the material and a new cycle begins. At the end of each cutting cycle, the blade tension is released to prevent useless stress of the blade.
- Setting of the cutting length (from 6 to 9999 mm) by means of the keyboard, automatic repetition of the feeder strokes and calculation of the blade thickness; working anomalies shown on display
- Electronic Inverter for variable blade speed from 20 to 110 m/min
- Hard metal pads inside the blade guides, hydraulically kept in contact with the blade and equipped with lateral, hardened rollers which can be widely adjusted.
- The blade guide of this larger capacity bandsaw is automatically kept close to the cutting area, according to the size of the material
- Hydraulic tension is controlled by the CNC driver
- In compliance with CEE Safety and Electro-magnetic Compatibility Norms (EMC)