Now available from Dedicated Systems Australia , the Interface Concepts IC-De6-VMEb single board computer offers a flexible combination of interfaces and is designed for demanding applications requiring a high level of performance.
Powered either by one or two MPC8640 both available in single or dual core versions, the Interface Concepts IC-De6-VMEb single board computer features two gig Ethernet ports for compatibility with VITA31.1 standard regarding packet switched architecture.
The embedded Ethernet switch within the IC-DE6-VMEb single board computers enlarges the communication capabilities usually available with such a board, while the two PMC XMC slots allow an increase in the computing power or the range of available input/output interfaces.
To complete the flexibility of this single board computer, an open field-programmable gate array is present, and environmental grades are available, from air cooled right through to rugged conduction cooled grades.
Main features of the Interface Concepts IC-De6-VMEb single board computer include:
- one or two 128MB of soldered mirror flash
- one or two calendar clock with supercap backup
- DC and thermal monitoring
- one or two MPC8640 (D) running at 1GHz
- one or two temperature sensors and monitoring
- elapse time counter
- two or four DDRII banks with each up to 1 GB
- one or two PPC 64-bit RTC and 32 bit-timers
- up to 16GB of soldered solid state drive disk
- 1* RS232 and 1* RS422 port per processor
- I2C bus
- Up to 16GB of Soldered SSD Disk
- 1* L2+ GbE switch (QoS, VLAN, etc.)
- USB2 external ports
- up to 8 GigEthernet ports
- PCI 32/64-bit at 33/66MHz, PCI-X up to 100 MHz
- VME64x with 2eSST (Tsi148)
- One Open FPGA for customer applications (Virtex 5)
- PCIe x4
- Slot 0 compatible with VITA35 P4V2-64ac, or Slot 0 & Slot 1 compatible with VITA35 P4V2-32+32ac