Now available from Dedicated Systems Australia , the new Schroff 1U microTCA chassis for six single size advanced mezzanine card modules is compact in size making it ideal for use in high-performance multiprocessor systems where space is limited.
Suitable for use in industrial or transportation applications, the Schroff microTCA chassis has a depth of 350mm and a height of just 1U.
Features of the microTCA chassis include:
- AC mains input at the rear of the case with a 250 watt power supply fitted behind the backplane
- microTCA system for six single mid-size advanced mezzanine card modules and one full-size memory controller hub
- hot-swap fan module with five fans and cooling unit management
- ventilation from right to left with a cooling capacity of 30 watts per advanced mezzanine card slot and 40 watts for the memory controller hub slot
- simultaneous use of up to four software protocols