Interface Concept’s IC-Se6-XMCa is a PrPMC or XMC (Vita42) mezzanine card based on the Freescale MPC8641, available from Dedicated Systems Australia . This processor integrates e600 core, built on Power Architecture technology. MPC744X based boards software will run directly on the IC-Se6-XMCa.
IC-Se6-XMCa can be used in conjunction with Compact-PCI, VME carriers or proprietary design. Many highly integrated applications can be used on-board : Extensive processing power—Embedded network control—Signal processing, etc.
Processor Unit includes:
- e600 cores running at 1GHz with :
- L1 caches : 32KB Inst. and 32KB Data with parity
- 1MB of L2 integrated cache
- 1-GByte SDRAM-DDR2 with ECC
- 128-MByte soldered MirrorFlash
- Up to 4GB of Nand Flash
- PPC Real Time clock and four 32 bit-timers
- 1-MB BSRAM and Calendar clock with supercap backup.
- Temperature sensor and monitoring
- Four DMA engines.
- Enhanced Programmable Interrupt Controller .
- I/O subsystem
- 64-bit PCI or PCI-X (100MHz) Rev 2.2
- Optional PCI-E x4 ( or SRIO x4)
- Three Ethernet 10/100/1000TX ports with :
- Support for Jumbo frames
- One port is routed to front RJ45 and two on rear Pn4 connector
- Dual UART GPIO