Available now from Dedicated Systems Australia , the versatile FM680 is a high performance Xilinx Virtex-6 based XMC and PMC module designed to be a multi-function, high-performance digital signal processor.
The Virtex-6 field-programmable gate array (FPGA) device available on board is user programmable and can be used for the implementation of high end signal processing algorithms.
Front panel I/O modules can be added to enable the FM680 XMC and PMC module to perform data acquisition and waveform generation, high-speed communication, image processing and many complex DSP applications. Additionally, the FM680 XMC and PMC module may be user configured from a variety of memory options, such as QDRII SRAM, DDR2 SDRAM and DDR3 SDRAM.
As an option, the user configurable BLAST mounting sites can also be populated with JPEG2000 CODECs, solid-state flash drives or customer specific logic devices or circuit designs.
Key features of the FM680 Virtex-6 XMC and PMC module include:
- Virtex-6 LX240T, LX365T, LX550T, SX315T, SX475T
- Virtex-5 Local I/O Controller
- high density memory options (DDR3 SDRAM, QDR2 SRAM, NAND Flash)
- onboard 128Mbit Flash ROM
- XMC PCIe 4-lane
- PMC 32/64-bit 33/66/133MHz Bus Interface
- front panel I/O daughter cards for A/D, D/A
- configurable with BLAST and Daughter Card options.