Dedicated Systems Australia has announced the release of a new Interface Concept Graphics board.
The IC-GRA-XMCa: AMD/ATI M54 XMC from Dedicated Systems, provides an OpenGraphicsLibrary2.x 3D DRI driver with Direct Memory Access management. The OpenGL-ES1.1 functions are accelerated by the Graphics Processing Unit. A basic 2D frame buffer driver is also available on the new Interface Concept Graphics Board.
Features of the new IC-GRA-XMCa: AMD/ATI M54 XMC include:
Dual Independent Analog / Digital Output :
• This enables the system to Drive two displays with independent resolutions and refresh rates at the same time
• It also enables use on Interlaced and Non Interlaced analog outputs
Available analog and digital output interfaces include:
• DVI on DVI-I front connector
• VGA on DVI-I or VGA D-sub15 front connectors
• VGA on Pn4 (opt. Pn6) rear connector
• LVDS on Pn4 (opt. Pn6) rear connector
The Graphic Processor Unit in the new Interface Concept Graphics board features:
• ATI Radeon M54 core
• Embedded 128Mbyte GDDR memory @ 400MHz
• PCI-Express 1.1 (1, 2, 4 or 8 lanes on PN5 connector)
• 105 million transistors
• Four pixel shader processors
• Two vertex shader processors
The available interfaces for Video Capture include:
• Composite, S-Video or YUV, on
• VGA D-sub15 front connector, or Pn4 (opt. Pn6) rear connector.