Artisan Software Tools, the independent developers of industrial-grade, collaborative modelling tools for complex, mission and safety-critical embedded systems and software, have launched version 7.0 of Artisan Studio, their important model-driven development tool suite. The Artisan Studio v7.0 development tool suite is available from Dedicated Systems Australia .
Interoperability - Cross functional and full lifecycle
- Simulink Integration - synchronise parametric equations and requirements between the Artisan Studio model and Simulink and integrate Simulink code
- DOORS Integration - updated integration offers bi-directional syncing of requirements and links to items in SysML Model
- Merge Sandboxes—3-way merge capability allows cohabitation of model sandboxes
Model driven development - Full lifecycle
State diagram simulations - animate state diagrams while running on target
Flexible and scalable to the process
Domain Specific Modelling - create custom ergonomic profiles for proprietary or industry-driven standards, or utilise those options available from Artisan Software Tools.
Automatic Code Synchroniser and Template Development Kit - allow users to apply their own code standards to the code synchroniser or use available templates for C, C++, C#, Ada and Java.
Improved usability - New look and feel
- UI Facelift - recent themes including new usability features
- Improved usability - Simplified and more flexible component sharing and user admin
- Compatible - continued backwards compatibility with 3rd party integrations and previous Artisan Studio versions