No matter what the commodity, quantity, mode of transport or packaging, David Barry Logistics can provide product handling services for all dangerous goods, including IBCs and bulker bags.
The company can also destuff loose packed shipping containers of drums, cans and sacks, with all staff trained in manual handling and Dangerous Goods (DG) licensed.
David Barry Logistics' container dock levelling bays speed the loading and unloading of containers, providing cost savings by reducing or eliminating demurrage.
Additional services offered include relabelling to ensure safety requirements are met and shrink wrapping to ensure the safety and integrity of pallets.
Features of David Barry Logistics' product handling services include:
- modern and Intrinsically Safe (IS) materials handling equipment
- manual and mechanical unloading/loading
- batching, labelling and integrated inventory management
- picking and packing including decanting for despatch
- reverse logistics; and
- dock levellers and cross docking facilities.