Datamax-O'Neil presents the all-new I-Class Mark II industrial printers designed for powerful performance, superior reliability and intelligent integration.
Datamax-O’Neil is a global provider of industrial grade label and receipt printing solutions.
The mid-range barcode label printers feature a fast processor, large memory and wide selection of communication ports to meet diverse applications in industrial manufacturing, transportation and logistics, pharmaceuticals as well as food and beverage segments.
Based on the highly successful I-Class series, the Datamax-O'Neil I-Class Mark II high performance barcode label printers are designed to outperform any printer in their class with 20% faster print speeds, 44% faster processing and 61% lower power consumption. The printer offers 50% more memory with 64 MB Flash and 32 MB DRAM as standard features.
Senior Product Manager Umesh Cooduvalli explains that the original I-Class series revolutionised the barcode printer industry with its award winning modular design, field installable options and rugged reliability. The new printer builds on this excellence to outpace its competition in every respect.
Key features of I-Class Mark II industrial barcode label printers:
- Die-cast aluminium frame and metal cabinet assure durability
- Modular design provides the ability to upgrade in the field
- Upgrade options include internal rewind, thermal transfer and W-LAN
- Gear-driven design provides for rigorous duty cycles and uninterrupted productivity
- IntelliSEAQ printheads with durable coating and high abrasion resistance for long life
- OPTIMedia feature automatically adjusts to optimum heat, speed, darkness and contrast settings to ensure high quality printing
- Communication ports including serial, parallel, USB, LAN, 2 USB host ports and SDIO, W-LAN and GPIO applicator cards for intelligent integration
- 802.11 a/b/g W-LAN option with WPA2 security protocol
- Auto-Detect language emulation feature provides for seamless replacement of existing printers
- LCD graphical backlit display enables user-friendly configuration set up and operation