Datalogic Automation introduces their new range of linear CCD readers featuring a user-friendly HMI interface.
The TC1200 linear CCD readers incorporate innovative CCD technology to offer excellent reading performance, great decoding capability and superior product reliability.
The TC1200 linear CCD readers set a new reference standard in the auto-ID market for OEM applications as well as the entry-level factory automation market, focusing on increasing revenues and market share in these important application areas.
Featuring a high scanning rate of 270 scans per second, these linear CCD readers offer excellent reading performance especially on bad label codes in addition to extended reading distance and long DOF.
TC1200 represents the entry-level barcode readers in the identification product portfolio and will replace the TC1100 model that will be discontinued in early 2011.
Key features of TC1200 linear CCD readers:
- Linear CCD technology
- Static reading applications
- High scan rate @ 270 scans per second
- Very high resolution codes up to 3 mils
- Serial and USB standard interface
- Multiple operative conditions
- IP65 protection class enclosure
- Scan engine version
- Easy set-up with Aladdin or programming bar code labels