Datalogic Automation presents the new Matrix 210 2D reader, which offers dynamic reading performance and integrated Ethernet in a compact housing in barcode scanning systems. The barcode software and scanners has decoding libraries running on high speed hardware platforms, which deliver robust and impressive reading and decoding rates. The Matrix 210 2D reader supports high systems throughput and also improves production efficiency.
Features of the Matrix 210 2D reader:
- WVGA image sensor, which captures up to 60 frames per second.
- Powerful internal illuminator
- On-board Ethernet makes effective transfer of reading data and image captures to be uploaded on external PCs or servers.
- Compact with straight reading window to allow perfect contact reading capability and s simple mechanical integration into narrow spaces
- Easy installation and maintenance with X-PRESS interface, which has five LED bar graph and multi-function key for immediate access to relevant functions such as Aiming, Setup, Automatic Learning and Test Mode.
The Matrix 2010, from Datalogic Automation, offers more applications, than barcode scanners, with OCR and OCV functions that enhance and extend identification capabilities. The OCR and OCV functions are relevant for pharmaceutical, food and beverages, document handling and tobacco industries.