MATRIX 450 2D imagers from Datalogic Automation set a new benchmark in automatic traceability with a superior reading performance.
Capturing 5 million pixels 15 times per second, MATRIX 450 2D imagers deliver exceptional reading performance in terms of area coverage and speed, enabling a wider range of logistic applications.
An excellent acquisition rate at very high resolution supported by a strong illuminator helps the MATRIX 450 provide the ideal solution for high speed transportation on small and middle sized conveyors.
MATRIX 450 2D imagers eliminate the need for multiple reading attempts thanks to the large area coverage in a single shot.
MATRIX 450 2D imagers are designed for use even in harsh industrial environments, with no moving parts, a rugged metal construction, IP65 enclosure and operative temperature up to 45ºC ensuring a long life cycle.
Combining Datalogic’s extensive experience in optic design and excellence of decoding libraries, the MATRIX 450 ensures traceability by achieving an optimal balance between image acquisition and elaboration, the ability to search and decode the code rapidly.
MATRIX 450 2D imagers are ideal for both automated and manual materials handling with applications in transportation and logistics, automated conveyor sorting, manual postal sorting, distribution and retail, order fulfilment and verification, multimedia sorting and reverse logistics processes.
Key features of MATRIX 450 2D imagers:
- 5M pixels image sensor, 15 FPS
- Gigabit Ethernet integrated connectivity
- Adjustable focus through C-Mount lenses
- White and Blue lighting options
- Continuous, no-flashing lighting
- Patented coloured spot indicators
- Excellent decoding capability on 1D, 2D, stacked and postal symbologies
- Region of Interest windowing for higher frame rate
- Blue Diamonds aiming (patent pending) and focusing system
- X-PRESS for easy and intuitive setup
- ID-NET embedded high speed connectivity
- 512 MB of internal memory to store captured images on-board