Offering high quality permanent marking on a wide range of materials including cardboard, ceramic, wood, plastics and painted or anodised metal, the EOX laser markers combine high laser beam quality and an advanced control unit for excellent marking performance.
The EOX laser family is suitable for accurate industrial traceability as well as high productivity coding and marking applications in the food, pharma and electronics industries.
EOX CO2 laser marking systems are available in two laser emission versions: 10W and 30W. Featuring the same marking platform, the two versions use different mechanical configurations. The 10W system features very compact dimensions while the 30W version has a compact marking head combined with a control rack equipped with power supply and control unit.
Advanced Marking On Fly (MOF) features on the 10W and 30W CO2 laser markers typically required for coding applications allow complete synchronisation between the marking head and object movement applicable even in accelerated or start-stop movement conditions. The MOF capability increases production lines throughput with linear speed up to 75m/min and 12,000 pcs/hour.
Key features of EOX CO2 laser marking systems:
- Complete air cooled compact industrial design
- Excellent marking performance
- Integrated diagnostics, easy communication and connectivity
- Flexible scan-head configurations
- Highly customisable
- Extreme reliability and flexibility
- Embedded controller and marking software (Lighter & iMark)
- Low cost operation with minimal maintenance and no requirement for consumables
- Extended marking area up to 140x140mm
- Marking kit allows system integrators to easily interact with the system