The Ulyxe laser family is extremely compact at only 42cm but delivers highly advanced marking capabilities. The compact design makes this range of laser markers the ideal solution for standalone configurations as well as in industrial production lines.
Datalogic Ulyxe laser markers are employed in automotive, solar, electronics and healthcare industries in applications such as label marking, DPM (Direct Part Marking), tool marking and marking on surgical tools/devices.
The Ulyxe laser family is available in two different configurations, Ulyxe and Zeux.
Ulyxe laser markers combine compact dimensions with a USB connection and the user-friendly Ulyxe Editor software specifically developed to offer all key marking functions. Ulyxe is available in a polycarbonate case or metal case (Ulyxe PL).
Zeux laser markers are also compact and deliver full compatibility with the new marking platform (iMARKPCI board and Lighter software). Zeux offers an industrial design metal case.
Key features of Datalogic Ulyxe laser markers:
- Ultra-compact air cooled laser sources include the scanning head, digital control and monitoring functions
- Specifically designed high-tech external case available in different materials (polyurethane and metal)
- LCD/ touch screen display enables the operator to easily interact and monitor important laser status and functions
- Superior price/performance ratio among laser marking products
- Two different configurations, Ulyxe and Zeux