With the DS6300, Datalogic provides mid-range industrial bar code readers with top-class performance, making this model an optimal solution for a wide range of manufacturing applications on the factory floor and in the warehouse.
Suitable for shop floor, data collection and WIP tracking in manufacturing automotive, electronics and consumer products, as well as picking, sorting and tracking in warehousing and distribution, Datalogic DS6300 high performance laser scanners feature new hardware and software platforms in addition to an innovative mechanical design for extreme flexibility.
The GENIUS software configurator enables easy scanner set-up, utilising a wizard for obtaining the desired configuration in a simple step-by-step process. Useful icons and graphics used in the wizard make the DS6300 very easy to install even for first time users.
The 2-step mechanically adjustable focusing optic in the Datalogic DS6300 provides the scanner with a reading range from 250mm to 2,000mm. The reading field width at the minimum distance and reading performance on very low contrast bar codes are among the main benefits of this scanner.
Key features of Datalogic DS6300 laser scanners:
- Practical display with keyboard increases ease of use by showing bar code data read, statistics and diagnostic data
- Step-a-Head feature ensures installation in the right position
- 2-step mechanically adjustable focusing optic
- Integrated software programmable oscillating mirror
- Built-in connectivity to Ethernet/ DeviceNet/ Profibus
- Reading range from 250mm to 2,000mm
- Advanced decoder with code reconstruction capability (ACR4)
- Good reading performance on very low contrast bar codes
- Linear and integrated OM versions