The DataVS2 vision sensor series from Datalogic Automation has recorded excellent sales results in the first quarter of 2012.
The DataVS2 is the latest high-performance Professional (PRO) version that represents a complete and superior product line of vision sensors, combining 360º inspection and identification capabilities in the same device.
Meeting application requirements for reliability, flexibility, ease-of-use and high inspection rate, the DataVS2 vision sensors offer a cost effective and high ROI solution.
Key applications include part presence verification, object counting, measurement, part position and orientation, quality inspection and identification.
Key features and benefits of DataVS2 vision sensors:
- Graphical user interface helps create a new inspection in a simple and intuitive manner
- Compact dimensions of 70 x 52 x 40mm allow installation even in extremely narrow spaces
- VGA resolution guarantees high quality images, allowing extremely small details to be checked
- Wide range of controls enables a single model to solve different kinds of control
- Advanced models (AOR) integrate more functionalities, broadening the sensor’s applicative scenarios