With the introduction of two new models, Datalogic Automation completes its family of stainless steel inductive sensors designed specifically for the food and pharma segments.
Datalogic Automation has added the M18 and M30 inductive sensors to the existing M12 range.
The ECOLAB and DIVERSEY tested inductive sensors are designed for frequent washdowns, with the stainless steel construction suitable for environments requiring stringent cleaning procedures.
Cleaning processes complying with food and pharmaceutical industry regulations are particularly challenging for machine electronics as the sensors are exposed to high levels of stress from exposure to water, high temperatures, pressures up to 100 bar and aggressive detergents while still being expected to function reliably for the long term.
The new inductive sensors find application in food and pharma packaging lines, beverage and bottling lines as well as general manufacturing and metal working segments.
Key features of Datalogic Automation’s new M18 and M30 inductive sensors:
- Hygienic, tough and versatile with stainless steel construction
- Double sensing distance
- Flush or non-flush models
- M18 and M30 diameter provided with M12 connector
- 3 wires available for NPN or PNP outputs
- IP67/IP69K degrees of protection
- Active cap food compliant
- AISI316L stainless steel resistant to detergents, disinfectants and high temperature/ high pressure water
- Laser marking labelling prevents contamination
- ECOLAB and DIVERSEY tested