DS4800N compact laser scanners deliver enhanced reading performance, ease of use, better connectivity and a robust build to suit harsh industrial environments.
Designed for flexibility in application, the DS4800 features smart focus adjustment to optimise performance based on the reading distance, helping to extend the reading area and improve overall read rate.
Thanks to DIGITECH technology, DS4800N compact laser scanners provide excellent reading performance on low quality barcodes. Using optimised reading recipes, the DS4800 improves reading rate on low contrast barcodes while granting excellent performance at high skew angles.
The intuitive X-PRESS HMI simplifies installation and maintenance thanks to a five LED bar-graph and a multifunction key that provides immediate access to relevant functions such as Test Mode (for bar code verification), Auto Learn (for automatic code setting) and Auto Setup (for self optimisation of reading performance).
Easily programmed through the multi-language Genius tool, the DS4800N also enables scanner configuration to be rapidly accomplished using the wizard approach and graphic add-ons.
DS4800N compact laser scanners find application in automated warehousing, picking systems, automated shop floors, items and parts tracking, process control systems and cold storage environments.
Key features of DS4800N compact laser scanners:
- Smart Focus adjustment for flexible reading area selection
- Linear and Oscillating Mirror versions
- Subzero version for low temperature environments
- DIGITECH technology allows excellent reading performance
- X-PRESS interface for easy and intuitive scanner setup
- ACR4 reconstruction technology improves reading of damaged barcodes
- Easy setup through multi-language Genius software tool
- ID-NET embedded interface for high-speed communication networks
- Extended Fieldbus and Ethernet connectivity available through modular connection boxes
- Multilanguage display improves scanner monitoring and diagnostics
- Total ambient light immunity thanks to the high frequency laser modulation
- Rugged construction with IP65 protection class
- 50ºC max. operating temperature
- Integrated heating system allows operating temperature down to -35ºC