AREX fibre laser marking systems enable high speed marking on metal and plastic material, increasing systems productivity in the automotive and electronics industries.
The ultra-compact marking head of the AREX family allows easy mechanical installation in the production line or inside machines with space constraints. Measuring 112mm x 298mm x 90mm, the marking head simplifies system design, extending field of use in a wide range of applications from standalone marking solutions to production lines.
AREX fibre laser marking systems are designed for low power consumption, and high quality marking precision.
Key features of AREX fibre laser marking systems:
- Available with 10W and 20W laser power emission
- Very simple to set up and parameterise using lighter software platform
- Simple HMI enables operator to define any label, logo, text, data matrix or bar codes for laser labelling and traceability
- Advanced software functions allow working in many different conditions including operator attended working station and fully automated marking centres
- Advanced embedded digital platform for complete control and diagnostics
- 4 independent axis controls to implement multi-layers and rotating marking, and change marking head position
- Dedicated encoder for Marking On Fly