DYNSTO Pty Ltd presents the KARDEX Shuttle XP, an automated high-lift/stacker storage system featuring a modular construction and offering optimised and flexible high density storage.
Working on the goods-to-person principle, the KARDEX Shuttle XP automated storage system offers advantages such as increased storage area and enhanced productivity, and allows high speed for high order picking. The high density storage system enables efficiency, intelligent storage management and high security.
Designed for flexibility to suit constantly changing storage goods heights or fixed storage heights, KARDEX Shuttle XP features an electronic volume measuring system that measures all products in 25mm increments and stores accordingly. An infinitely variable device raster (grid) at a distance of only 25mm makes it possible to cover minimum storage distances.
Key benefits of KARDEX Shuttle XP automated storage system:
- Maximum height can be used on minimum floor area
- Optimum use of room height on small floor spaces
- Small 25mm grid for high-compression storage with minimum distances
- Electronic speed control up to 2.3 m/s
- Height control of goods to be stored
- Central guiding system with 8 times roller storage for high speeds
- Access opening with sliding doors to protect people and stored goods