Available now from DYNSTO , the "AR" series heavy duty retractable shelving system accommodates normal and full extension shelves and is especially designed for heavy item storage.
Ideal for storing items such as dies, motors, moulds, jigs, and fixtures that require overhead handling cranes, items stored on this heavy duty retractable shelving system can be picked and re-placed safely, quickly and easily.
The "AR" series heavy duty shelving system is simple to assemble. It's retractable shelves that can be fitted with normal extension guide rails to take an 800kg load capacity, while its full extension telescopic guide rails allow a 1000kg load capacity.
This shelving systems' normal extension retractable shelves are made from high quality sheet steel and are folded with additional supports welded to the shelves to achieve maximum strength.
The normal extension guide rails on the "AR" series heavy duty retractable shelving system are made from re-inforced steel to increase the steel strength by 20%. Each pair of guide rails is fitted with four off steel roller bearings. Furthermore, the guide rails are bolted to the uprights and are adjustable in increments of 50mm pitch. The maximum load capacity is 800kg of evenly distributed weight.
The full extension retractable shelves on "AR" series heavy duty retractable shelving systems are made from high quality sheet steel. Like the normal extension guide rails, these shelves are folded and additional supports are welded to the shelves to achieve maximum strength.
The shelving system's telescopic guide rails are made from re-inforced steel to increase the steel strength by 20%, with each pair also fitted with 14 off high performance steel roller bearings and 12 supporting roller bearings. The guide rails are bolted to the uprights and are adjustable in increments of 50mm pitch. The maximum load capacity is 1000kg of evenly distributed weight
The "AR" series heavy duty retractable shelving system is fitted with a double locking system to allow only one shelf to be pulled out at any one time and prevent movement of any stored items. The anti-tilt system is based on a bar with safety catches fitted to each upright. Each shelf is fitted with an individual safety catch.
The development and design of "AR" series heavy duty retractable shelving systems is based on the latest safety standards and requirements. To ensure absolute safety, these shelving systems comprise the following characteristics:
- floor support plate - distributes the weight pressure imposed by the upright onto the floor surface and features a fixing hole to allow anchorage to the floor with raw bolts
- retractable shelf catch - locks the shelf into normal or retracted position to prevent the movement of the shelf during handling of stored items
- weight loading table - to ensure correct load capacity per single bay (table indicates type of shelving, year of manufacture, and manufacturer’s internal reference number).
- shelf load capacity - label stating load capacity for evenly distributed weight (fitted to each shelf)
- sliding doors - fitted to the face of the shelving system and can be fitted with safety cylinder locking mechanism (one set locks two bays of shelving and doors are made of high quality steel with double folded edges and roller bearings for operation)
- installation instruction booklet - must be followed to ensure correct operation of the shelving system.