DTE Group presents a range of self bunded tanks designed for durable and reliable storage of flammable and combustible liquids or any fuel or petrochemical products in large quantities on site.
Built with strong double steel walls, self bunded tanks can effectively prevent stored liquids or toxic substances from spilling over and contaminating an area. Rectangular self bunded storage wraptanks are particularly ideal for storing a moderately large amount of fuel products on site.
Featuring storage capacities from 7,000 litres to 10,000 litres, rectangular self bunded storage wraptanks offer a complete and versatile solution for stocking most petroleum and petrochemical products on site.
The rectangular self bunded storage wraptanks eliminate the need for complex bunding requirements, offering maximum effectiveness, versatility and storage capacity.
The self bunded storage wraptanks are suitable for industries such as agriculture, aviation, government, ports and marines, power generation, remote area infrastructure, retail service stations, and transport and hire companies.
Manufactured to meet or exceed statutory requirements, the self bunded storage wraptanks are designed to ensure the safety of the business site and personnel.
Key features of self bunded storage wraptanks:
- Rated overfill protection unit supplied with mechanical shut-off
- All tanks are supplied with an audible alarm
- 50nb and 80nb fill lines are available with fire rated isolation valve, non-return valve, camlock adaptor and lockable dust cap
- 50nb suction line comes with anti-siphon mechanism
- Dip point comes with calibrated anodised dipstick and lockable cap
- Front cowling area is supplied with a drain point
- Interstitial space is vented and monitored
- Bolted inspection manway provided
- Painted finish Class 2 and a half blast clean followed by 2-pack epoxy top coat
- Lockable roller doors or security glass for the front of the cowling available
- Full range of pumping, dispensing and fuel management systems