DMF’s Swingflex PVC traffic doors find application in commercial kitchens, laboratories, hospitals, supermarkets, warehouses, freezers, coolrooms, workshops and mining facilities.
Offering quiet operation, the flexible PVC traffic doors are ideal for protecting busy working environments from dust, temperature and noise. Suitable for pedestrian traffic and trolleys, Swingflex PVC traffic doors also come in a heavy duty model for forklift traffic.
Key features of Swingflex PVC traffic doors:
- Made from high quality PVC free of DOP with very stable plasticisers
- No leaching of plasticiser from PVC over time unlike cheaper flexible PVC
- PVC supplied in all clear finish, translucent finish or coloured laminate finish options with see through window sections
- Can be opened in either direction by pushing through
- Closes automatically due to a variable torque spring concealed within the door frame
- Clear anodised aluminium frame with optional powder-coating to suit décor