DMF International now provide a specialised industrial fold up door able to accommodate 18m high x 18m wide openings.
The fold up door is an automatic door with opening speeds of up to 1m/sec. The panels are constructed from 1.5mm thick polyester reinforced PVC and it works in a similar way to that of a Roman blind. It features normal automatic door safety controls.
As it is such a large industrial door, wind resistance is of high importance. DMF International designed the fold up door with high strength wind bars and dual skin panels to to provide substantial wind resistance.
Other key features of the DMF International fold up automatic door include:
- “plug and play” electrical installation
- factory pre-assembled door jamb and header modules
- standard colours are yellow, grey, blue, orange, red and white
- 240V single-phase electrical
- powder coated steel door jamb and header shroud
- integrated control panel on door jamb with NEMA 4/IP54 enclosure
- open/stop/close buttons on control panel
- adjustable auto-closing delay 0-60 seconds
- chain hoist for no power operation
- replaceable full vision 1.2mm PVC window.