DMF International has partnered with Dortek Ltd to supply their hygienic GRP swing doors throughout Australia.
DMF Dortek GRP hygienic swing doors are ideal for pharmaceutical and food processing facilities as well as hospitals and laboratories.
Pharmaceutical, food and medical industries demand high standards of hygiene. In the pharmaceutical sector, GMP requires a smooth, non-porous ledge-free door construction while the food industry requires doors to be easy to clean with a smooth, non-absorbent surface.
Hospital doors must strictly exhibit hygienic standards in operating theatres, wards and kitchens.
Dortek GRP (glass reinforced polyester) swing doors offer several benefits over lined timber doors or stainless steel doors.
Key features of DMF Dortek GRP hygienic swing doors:
- Seamless moulded construction with no joints or ledges
- Very easy to clean
- Non-absorbent surface will not harbour bacteria
- Lightweight, durable and maintenance-free
- Water resistance eliminates distortion, swelling or rusting
- Coloured finish right through
- Optional fire resistance up to 4 hours with a patented concealed intumescent strip
DMF also supplies flexible PVC, Visiflex strip curtains, Swingflex and high speed rapid auto-roll doors.