DH-Budenberg now offer a range of automatic pressure controllers. Features of the automatic pressure controllers include:
- The automatic pressure controllers offer an accuracy of 0.01% of full scale
- The automatic pressure controllers may be supplied as single or dual scale models
- The controllers feature ranges up to 100 bar absolute or gauge, with a 210 bar version available soon
- This automatic pressure controller can be fitted with up to two sensors
- These controllers can be interchanged rapidly with any other sensor in the range which means that only the sensor itself needs to be sent away for calibration, reducing downtime and transportation cost
- The pressure on the controller is controlled with fast response solenoid-type regulators
Specifications of the automatic controllers:
- Pressure ranges up to 21 MPa (210 bar) gauge or absolute Accuracy ≤ 0.01% of scale Control Precision ≤0.005% Colour touch screen for optimum control Temperature compensation 15 to 35 deg C Volume under test 50 to 500 cm3 Local and remote Computer operation.
- Fast generation speed down to 10 seconds.
- Leak compensation ability. IEEE-488 and RS232 communication ports.